Quickbooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
At times when you open your QuickBooks, Quickbooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 appears. This error can be extremely troublesome especially when you are unable to solve the problem. Such error codes prevent you from opening QB files. The error can occur for more than one reasons. Some of the reasons are given below:
- The components required to open the QuickBooks file are missing or could be damaged due to some unknown reason. Maybe your anti-virus program has deleted that file mistakenly by suspecting it as a malicious file.
- MSXML is missing on your system which allows the Quickbooks file to run on your computer. The registration license is also an essential thing for the QuickBooks to run on your computer.
- Maybe you are using an outdated version of Windows that prevents the QuickBooks from running on your system.
- Or, maybe, you are trying to open a file without having it saved on your system. First, save the file then try to open it.
These are the possible reasons why you are encountering this error code. But you can always resolve it by performing the steps given in this post. But before taking the resolution steps, consider a few things:
- Make sure you are using the latest update of windows
- If you are getting the message frequently, there can be a corrupted Windows operating systems.
Methods To Resolve Quickbooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
There are two options by which you can recover the error code. The first one is reinstalling the accounting software and the second one is, you have to go to the official website to search for a help.
Somehow, none of these is going to help you. Hence, we have discovered some other ways by which you can get the resolution for this issue.
- Press Windows+ R on from your keyboard
- In the new window, enter C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- Now, delete
- After the process, you will be able to run the QB software on your system.
If the first step does not work, try this one.
- From the start button, click on the windows icon
- Open all programs
- Go to Windows update
- Check whether there is an update available
- If yes, click update the windows
- Reinstall the QuickBooks Desktop accounting software.
If the QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 occurs again, perform the following:
- Restore license and registration information
- Use User QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Recover Microsoft, .NET framework, MXSML, and C++
- Use the reinstall option and perform the Clean Install process.
By performing these simple steps, you are more likely to resolve QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118.
How Can We Help You?
If you are still encountering this QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118, even after following the methods given here in this post, reach out to us. Our technical support team is resolving this kind of many QuickBooks issues every day. To connect with a QuickBooks Support expert, call on our toll-free number. We are available 24/7 to resolve any QuickBooks error.