How to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371
If you think that only you are experiencing QuickBooks error 3371 then you are wrong. Most of the QuickBooks users have faced this error code probably once or twice in their lives. This is a QuickBooks glitch that disturbing the users for several years. The possible symptoms of this QuickBooks error is generally that you cannot open your company file that is associated with your QuickBooks account. Whatever the reason for the error is, you can easily resolve it on your own. Check out this post for the resolutions.
The general reasons for this error can be system restore. Or when you move your operating system files into a new hard drive or into a new computer. During the time of QuickBooks installation, Intuit stores some license data in your system’s hard drive. When any of the information files get corrupted, the error 3371 creeps up. But you can always resolve this QuickBooks issue on your own.
Quickbooks Error 3371- Possible Causes
“Error 3371 could not initialize license properties”- appears due to a few reasons. Have a look at what the reasons might be:
- Interruption of antivirus: The reason can be an outdated system Windows or an antivirus software that quarantines the QuickBooks desktop files.
- QBO file: You may also experience this error if you try to open the company file without saving it. You must first save the file before importing the QuickBooks Oparetion file.
- Damaged MSXML component: MSXML is a crucial component that is provided by Microsoft to your system. QB desktop needs this to run on your computer. If anything in your system damages this MSXML, then it can be difficult for the accounting software to run on your system.
- Due to Qbregistration.dat installation file: This file has the license information. Intuit search for this file everytime the QuickBooks software run on your system. If anything in your system damages this file, the error code 3371 can appear.
Quick Solutions for Quickbooks Error 3371 Status Code
You can fix this Quickbooks error 3371 new hard drive in no time by performing some simple steps we have given below. But before starting the resolutions steps, you need to make sure the following things:
- Firstly, make sure if the QB software you are using is the latest update of Windows on your system
- Secondly, check if it a corrupted windows operating system.
Now, come to the resolution part: how to fix QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118. To resolve this QuickBooks has encountered a problem on startup this may be due to an invalid software license issue in no time, follow the mentioned below steps:
- Hold Window key + R together on your computer keyboard.
- Now, a window will open. Enter C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 here
- Now delete the ecml file.
- Lastly, Run QuickBooks, Register the accounting product again.
Still Experiencing QuickBooks Registration Error?
If you are still facing this error even after going through the above-mentioned steps, then worry not. QuickBooks Tech Support Number can help you out through your difficult journey of QuickBooks 3371 status code. Comment below and get instant resolve.